What is a Study?
- A clinical study helps advance the future of diabetes! Research patients try new meds or devices not yet available to the public, at no cost to them.
- Research patients meet with a study coordinator and doctor multiple times to monitor them.
- Each visit, patients are compensated for travel expenses.
- Study patients must meet a list of criteria in order to be a part of a study.
- A study can last anywhere from six months to a few years.
Receive free medications and free supplies!
Gain better understanding of your disease and take an active role in your health.
Obtain treatments not yet available and contribute to medical research.
Travel stipends for attending most scheduled research appointments.
On average patients receives free care worth $250 – $500 from diabetes experts.
So far Iowa Diabetes Research has spent more than $500K on patients benefits