Did you know: men are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than women. How else does diabetes differ between the sexes? Key Difference…
Let’s Change Diabetes Together!
We’re dedicated to the advancement of diabetes research, care, education and technology.Dr. Anuj Bhargava
MD, MBA, CDCES, FACP,
FACE CEO & Medical Director
Iowa Diabetes has been a leading research center in the Midwest since 2007. Help change the future of diabetes by being in a study!
- Receive free care from diabetes experts.
- Receive free medication and free supplies!
- Travel stipends for attending most scheduled research appointments.
- Obtain treatments not yet available and contribute to medical research.
- Gain a better understanding of your disease and take an active role in your health.
Iowa Diabetes Care is a low-cost clinic available to those in Iowa who need specialized diabetes care. Transform your care with the help of our team-based, technology-driven approach.
- Receive personalized care from a team of experts (doctor, pharmacist, dietitian, & more).
- Available to patients over 18, who are ready & motivated to take control of their diabetes!
Make your diabetes management easier with everything you need in one place. The Iowa Diabetes Portal is free to all Iowans!
- Track your blood sugar, med list, appointments, & so much more!
- Learn more about your diabetes with our reports, trends, charts, & graphs.