Interested in Partnering?
We are always looking for new research opportunities. Please leave your contact information below and a member of our business development team will reach out to you shortly.
Thank You! We will contact you soon.
- Experienced research coordinators with a special interest in diabetes
- Experienced investigators with 100+ clinical trials started
- High-quality research performance (FDA audit in 2017 with no findings)
- First ever research-based patient portal
- Multiple community relationships providing referrals for research
- Ability to use a Central IRB
- Clinical trial management software ensuring efficient organization of all research activities
We are a multi-center site in Central Iowa performing research in diabetes, diabetes-related conditions, and hormonal disorders.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes
Pumps, CGMs, Glucose Meters
Men’s Health (Low-T & Erectile Dysfunction)
Iowa Diabetes Research has a strong history of success in trial recruitment, having over-recruited for a majority of studies we have done to date.
Our Patient Qualifier platform allows us to efficiently and effectively recruit study participants using real-time health data and communication features.
Most of our research patients join another study with us after they finish their current study because of our caring, passionate, and patient-centered staff.
|Company/Medication||Enrollment Goal||Screened||Randomized||% Enrollment|
|Medtronic/Pump use in T1D||12||51||41||342%|
|Gan and Lee/ Biosimilar insulin glargine in T2D||12||31||23||192%|
|Lilly/T2DM ultra rapid acting formula insulin lispro||8||24||13||163%|
|Gan and Lee/ Biosimilar insulin glargine in T1D||12||27||19||158%|
|Novo Nordisk/GLP-1 use for treatment of obesity||7||16||11||157%|
|Lilly/T1DM ultra rapid acting formula insulin lispro||13||31||19||146%|
|Boehringer Ingelheim/SGLT-2 in T1D||36||50||48||133%|
|Dexcom/CGM use in T1D and T2D||50||59||55||110%|