Diabetes Cooking: Tasty, Healthy, Easy
( Offer: Free 30 minute 1-1 cooking consultation for every participant )
Online registration fee
- Turkey Piccata [Holiday Style]
- Roasted Vegetables
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
In order to control your diabetes, one of the most important things you can do is learn how to eat healthy. This task can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
At Iowa Diabetes, we’re inviting you to join us for an hour-long, three-course virtual cooking class specially designed for people with diabetes. A regular session with a diabetes dietitian can cost you up to $100! We know managing diabetes is expensive enough already. That’s why we’re offering our cooking class for only $30.
During this class, you’ll learn more about the connection between diabetes and nutrition. Plus, our diabetes experts will be answering any and all of your questions live during the class. Not only will you learn how to make three diabetes dishes, but you’ll learn how to start making real life changes in your diet, cooking, and diabetes care..
What to expect
- The class is held on Zoom. You must have a stable internet connection to stream the live class.
- After the course, you will receive an online Learning Packet. This will include recipes, snack ideas, and carb counting tips.
- You will want to have certain items prepared for the class: a stove, oven, baking sheet, mixing bowl, knife, etc. This information will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
Changing your diet doesn’t happen overnight. It often starts with a healthy meal you fall in love with and then want to cook over and over and again. In our class, we’re teaching you how to make that gateway healthy meal. We can’t wait for you to join us on this adventure!
Terms & Conditions
- No refund will be provided if you cancel less than 7 days in advance.
- Iowa Diabetes holds full discretion to make changes to the prices.